Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Final Projects

I know no one reads this, but I'm trying to stay on top of it and keep posting when I can. Why? I don't know. Now that I think about it, it doesn't really make sense. But I guess I get to use this as a private diary or something. A reference maybe? I dunno. As long as I don't start writing about random stuff, crushes, or how I got beat up on the playground today, then it should remain my animation blog.

Okay so now that that's out of the way, it's been a few weeks since I successfully finished my two summer classes. Here are my final projects for each class.

The first is a stop motion using the puppet I made some weeks earlier.


And the second is a portrait of Billy Mays that I drew in charcoal.



I start summer classes in a couple weeks, so I'll continue to update as I accomplish things!

No comments:

Post a Comment